Jim Dull, Drain Commissioner
Tammy Berdecia, Deputy Drain Commissioner
|Barry County Courthouse – Floor 3
220 W. State St.
Hastings, MI 49058
|Main: (269) 945-1385
Fax: (269) 948-4884
|Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- FOIA Policy for Drain Districts
- FOIA Policy for Drain Districts Resolution (Drain Commissioner Only)
- County Drain Map
- Drain Maintenance Request Form
- Vegetation Management
- Drain Rules & Regulations
- Cuddy Intercounty Drain – Final Report 2-5-14
- Cuddy – HON PowerPoint
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2015
The County Drain Commissioner has jurisdiction over all classified surface water drains in the County which have been or will be, constructed to drain farm lands, residential, and commercial properties. A complete copy of finance, construction, and maintenance records for each drain is filed in this office. Financing of drain work is by assessment for benefits derived, apportioned by the Commissioner.
Click here for public notices